Here is the JOE BASS embroidery .dst file. Take this file to your favorite embroidery shop and they should be able to add the JOE BASS logo to your clothing.
Download Directions: (Windows)
- To download the joebass.zip file, just click on the link below.
- The File Download window will pop up.
- Click on the Save.
- Click on OK.
- The Save As window will pop up.
- Click on the View Desktop icon.
- Click on the Create New Folder icon.
- Type in “Joe Bass embroidery” (without the quotes) as the name of the new folder.
- Hit the Enter key to finish typing the name of the folder. An empty folder called “Joe Bass embroidery” now appears in the Save As window.
- Double click the “Joe Bass embroidery” folder to open the folder.
- You are now looking at the contents of the “Joe Bass embroidery” folder.
- Click on the Save button to download joebass.zip into your “Joe Bass embroidery” folder.
- When the download is finished, the Save As window will close.
- That’s it! You have downloaded the joebass ZIP file from the internet.
The embroidery file is a .dst and will not be viewable from most computers.
.dst files, CAM (computer aided manufacturing) are files that contains instructions for creating embroideries or other stitched decorations with a sewing machine; includes codes such as “stop,” “jump,” and “trim” that tell the machine how to move the needle.
High Resolution JOE BASS logo.
Many of you are asking for a vector format JOE BASS logo to be used on shirts.