Rapala, the world’s largest manufacturer of fishing lures and other fishing-related products, has joined Joe Bass Team Trail as an official sponsor of the 2020 season.
Rapala lures have been around since 1936, and they’re among the world’s most popular lures. They’re hand-tuned and -tested, and among the very few fishing lure manufacturers still mass-producing balsa wood lures. Rapala’s line of products include some of the most recognizable names in bass fishing 4 of which have joined with Joe Bass Team Trail.
The benefits of this sponsorship to Joe Bass Team Trail members is the opportunity to win a Rapala brands Pro pack that will be awarded each month to 1 lucky angler.
Here is how it will work;
- Purchase any Rapala, Storm, VMC or Sufix items.
- Write your name and phone number on the empty packages.
- Turn those empty packages (not the receipt. save that for Save A Receipt drawing) to any Joe Bass Team Trail director at any of our 42 tournaments.
- Each month beginning in November of 2019 we will draw from those packages 1 that will receive the Rapala Pro pack.
- Enter as many times as you want.
- Each monthly drawing will be from that months collected packages.
- Drawing will be held after that months final tournament so all packages can be collected.
- Purchase your Rapala products from any authorized dealer.
- Must be a Joe Bass Team Trail member.
Joe Bass Tackle Shop locations in Nixa MO, and Osage Beach MO both carry large assortments of Rapala, Storm, VMC, and Sufix products. And on-line at our Ebay store.