Joining JOE BASS Team Trail couldn’t be easier!
2 easy steps to become a member:
1. Grab the membership form.
2. Fill in the membership form and mail it along with the $50.00 membership fee. If you are also entering a tournament include the $180.00 tournament entry fee or $20.00 deposit.
Joe Bass tournaments requires a yearly membership fee of $50.00 per angler. Membership is required to fish in the tournaments. Memberships expire seasonally.
- JOE BASS accepts pre-entries. A $20.00 deposit will hold your boat position.
- JOE BASS accepts credit cards, cash or checks at the ramp.
- JOE BASS take off positions are determined by order of paid entry.
- There is never a late fee at JOE BASS tournaments!
- JOE BASS accepts Visa & MasterCard.
- A participant may fish a division solo. However to qualify for B.A.S.S. you must have a partner.
- You may fish as many divisions as you like with your 1 paid membership.
- PayPal on line entries accepted.
Win a NEW Skeeter boat & Yamaha outboard combination at the 2023 JOE BASS TEAM INVITATIONAL.
Every team that attends the 2023 Joe Bass Team Trail Invitational will have an equal opportunity to win the draw boat. The Skeeter/Yamaha package will be awarded based on participation, rather than performance. Equaling everyone’s chance to WIN.
JOE BASS OFFERS MORE ANGLER BENEFITS!
Division Champions from each division will receive their entry fee paid for the season ending JOE BASS Team Trail Invitational. PLUS be eligible for the Tournament of Champions!
Your paid membership will be good in ALL divisions during the 2023 season. Division Champions from each division will receive their entry fee paid for the season ending JOE BASS Team Trail Invitational plus, with the exception of Open Division #1 boat position in their division the following season.
NEVER A LATE FEE! – Pay at the ramp.
Highest finishing Skeeter Boat WINS up to $500.00.
At each and every Joe Bass Team Trail event if you are the highest finishing participating Skeeter boat and registered owner you could will win up to an additional $500.00. $250.00 guaranteed.
Big Fish! Big Checks! Skeeter Boats!
Your Pathway to the BASSMASTER CLASSIC
Here’s how it works.
- First Stop: Bassmaster Team Championship (BTC)…
- Bassmaster Classic Qualifier: The top 3 teams (6 anglers) from the Bassmaster Team Championship, will advance and compete individually in the Bassmaster Classic Qualifier for a berth in the Bassmaster Classic.
- On to the Bassmaster Classic: Top individual from the Bassmaster Classic Qualifier wins berth in the prestigious Bassmaster Classic.