Last updated on November 5th, 2018 at 11:11 am
Joining JOE BASS Team Trail couldn’t be easier!
2 easy steps to become a member:
1. Grab the membership form.
- You will need Adobe Reader to view and print the form. Get it below.
2. Fill in the membership form and mail it along with the $50.00 membership fee. If you are also entering a tournament include the $160.00 tournament entry fee or $20.00 deposit.
Joe Bass tournaments requires a yearly membership fee of $50.00 per angler. Membership is required to fish in the tournaments. Memberships expire annually.
- JOE BASS accepts pre-entries. A $20.00 deposit will hold your boat position.
- JOE BASS accepts credit cards, cash or checks at the ramp.
- JOE BASS take off positions are determined by order of paid entry.
- There is never a late fee at JOE BASS tournaments!
- JOE BASS accepts Visa & MasterCard.
- A participant may fish a division solo. However to qualify for B.A.S.S. you must have a partner.
- You may fish as many divisions as you like with your 1 paid membership.
- PayPal on line entries accepted.
- Fax entry forms to (816) 447-3957.
Joe Bass Team Trail IS Your Path to the BASSMASTER CLASSIC!
Your paid membership will be good in ALL divisions during the 2019 season. Division Champions from each division will receive their entry fee paid for the season ending JOE BASS Team Trail Invitational plus, with the exception of Open Division #1 boat position in their division the following season.
NEVER A LATE FEE! – Pay at the ramp.