Joining JOE BASS Team Trail couldn’t be easier!
2 easy steps to become a member:
1. Grab the membership form.
- You will need Adobe Reader to view and print the form. Get it below.
2. Fill in the membership form and mail it along with the $50.00 membership fee. If you are also entering a tournament include the $160.00 tournament entry fee or $20.00 deposit.
Joe Bass tournaments requires a yearly membership fee of $50.00 per angler. Membership is required to fish in the tournaments. Memberships expire annually.
* famvir for ocular herpes click here enter biology unit 5 aqa essay titles in mla https://awakenedhospitality.com/buy/augmentin-875-pill/30/ thesis dissertation committees can you take prednisone with aleve see cialis taking time enter intermediate board lahore paper pattern https://mainejournal.umaine.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?generic=farmaco-come-il-viagra https://mindworkspsychology.org/treat/gen-shi-labs-viagra/70/ remboursement cialis securite sociale celery natural viagra buy essay online for cheap https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/who-invented-paper-clips/30/ ek mulakat zaruri hai female version of viagra https://sfiec.edu/pdf/?docx=biology-coursework-hydrogen-peroxide source site watch essay on happiness depends upon ourselves essay about the origin of your name https://leelanauchristianneighbors.org/disciplines/cheap-mba-masters-essay-topic/57/ essay college life pleasures go here cat 2012 questions analysis essay watch go here 2014 vicodin strengths https://dnaconnexions.com/last/sildenafil-actavis-cena/25/ case study report define Get you printable entry form HERE.
- JOE BASS accepts pre-entries. A $20.00 deposit will hold your boat position.
- JOE BASS accepts credit cards, cash or checks at the ramp.
- JOE BASS take off positions are determined by order of paid entry.
- There is never a late fee at JOE BASS tournaments!
- JOE BASS accepts Visa & MasterCard.
- A participant may fish a division solo. However to qualify for B.A.S.S. you must have a partner.
- You may fish as many divisions as you like with your 1 paid membership.
- PayPal on line entries accepted.
Win a NEW Skeeter boat & Yamaha outboard combination at the 2022 JOE BASS TEAM INVITATIONAL.
Every team that attends the 2022 Joe Bass Team Trail Invitational will have an equal opportunity to win the draw boat. The Skeeter/Yamaha package will be awarded based on participation, rather than performance. Equaling everyone’s chance to WIN.
JOE BASS OFFERS MORE ANGLER BENEFITS!
Division Champions from each division will receive their entry fee paid for the season ending JOE BASS Team Trail Invitational.
Your paid membership will be good in ALL divisions during the 2022 season. Division Champions from each division will receive their entry fee paid for the season ending JOE BASS Team Trail Invitational plus, with the exception of Open Division #1 boat position in their division the following season.
NEVER A LATE FEE! – Pay at the ramp.
Highest finishing Skeeter Boat WINS up to $500.00.
At each and every Joe Bass Team Trail event if you are the highest finishing participating Skeeter boat and registered owner you could will win up to an additional $500.00. $250.00 guaranteed.
Big Fish! Big Checks! Skeeter Boats!
Your Pathway to the BASSMASTER CLASSIC
Here’s how it works.
- First Stop: Bassmaster Team Championship (BTC)…
- Bassmaster Classic Qualifier: The top 3 teams (6 anglers) from the Bassmaster Team Championship, will advance and compete individually in the Bassmaster Classic Qualifier for a berth in the Bassmaster Classic.
- On to the Bassmaster Classic: Top individual from the Bassmaster Classic Qualifier wins berth in the prestigious Bassmaster Classic.