Last updated on January 20th, 2017 at 07:55 am
Joining JOE BASS Team Trail couldn’t be easier!
2 easy steps to become a member:
1. Grab the membership form.
- You will need Adobe Reader to view and print the form. Get it below.
2. Fill in the membership form and mail it along with the $50.00 membership fee. If you are also entering a tournament include the $130.00 tournament entry fee or $20.00 deposit.
Joe Bass tournaments requires a yearly membership fee of $50.00 per angler. Membership is required to fish in the tournaments. Memberships expire annually.
* Get you printable entry form HERE.
- Or use this one that only prints on one sheet of paper. (without schedule/rules) Larger PRINT.
* Requires Adobe® Reader®
- JOE BASS accepts pre-entries. A $20.00 deposit will hold your boat position.
- JOE BASS accepts credit cards, cash or checks at the ramp.
- JOE BASS take off positions are determined by order of paid entry.
- There is never a late fee at JOE BASS tournaments!
- JOE BASS accepts Visa & MasterCard.
- A participant may fish a division solo. However to qualify for B.A.S.S. you must have a partner.
- You may fish as many divisions as you like with your 1 paid membership.
- PayPal on line entries accepted.
- Fax entry forms to (816) 447-3957.