Last updated on February 13th, 2021 at 05:50 pm
Rapala, the world’s largest manufacturer of fishing lures and other fishing-related products, continues their support of the Tackle HD Joe Bass Team Trail.
Rapala lures have been around since 1936, and they’re among the world’s most popular lures. They’re hand-tuned and -tested, and among the very few fishing lure manufacturers still mass-producing balsa wood lures. Rapala’s line of products include some of the most recognizable names in bass fishing 4 of which have joined with Joe Bass Team Trail.
The benefits of this sponsorship to Joe Bass Team Trail members is the opportunity to win a Rapala brands Pro pack that will be awarded each month to 1 lucky angler.
Here is how it will work;
- Purchase any Rapala, Storm, VMC or Sufix items.
- Write your name and phone number on the empty packages.
- Turn those empty packages (not the receipt. save that for Save A Receipt drawing) to any Joe Bass Team Trail director at any of our 40 tournaments.
- Each month beginning in November of 2019 we will draw from those packages 1 that will receive the Rapala Pro pack.
- Enter as many times as you want.
- Each monthly drawing will be from that months collected packages.
- Drawing will be held after that months final tournament so all packages can be collected.
- Purchase your Rapala products from any authorized dealer.
- Must be a Joe Bass Team Trail member.
Joe Bass Tackle Shop locations in Nixa MO, and Osage Beach MO both carry large assortments of Rapala, Storm, VMC, and Sufix products. And on-line at our Ebay store.