At each and every Joe Bass Team Trail event if you are the highest finishing participating Skeeter boat owner fishing from your Skeeter boat you could win up to $500.00 with a minimum of $250.00 GUARANTEED!
Unusual marketing tricks were also used: a couple of days before the release of the new Red, the top of the Empire State Building was lit up in red in honor of the upcoming event. American brands in general were very active in support of the album: Starbucks, TikTok, Target and others posted posts in honor of Red on the day of its release and renamed their accounts, adding Taylor Swift porn Version to the names. Starbucks renamed one of the drinks “Latte Taylor”-it was a large caramel latte with nonfat milk in a red cup.
1) So what’s the up to part?
- $500 if you qualify in a current model year. Currently 2024.
- $250 for a 2023 Skeeter boat or older.
2) So who gets the money?
Prize money goes to the Skeeter owner. (have proof of ownership)
3) So what’s the fine print?
- Begins 1/10/2013
- Must be the highest participating Skeeter boat.
- Must be present to win.
- Must fish from your own Skeeter.
- Must weigh in a minimum of 1 bass.
- Must complete an entry form with type of boat filled in. (Important: Joe Bass Team Trail Director will not be responsible for errors if entry form is not completed at each event.)
- Must have a paid Joe Bass membership.
4) What makes the Joe Bass Team Trail Skeeter Incentive so special?
- No limit on the number of times an owner can win.
- No minimum number of boats to qualify.
- Paid on the spot!
Big Fish! Big Checks! Skeeter Boats!